She soars with eagles and navigates by rainbows. Meet the lady behind Frugality on Fleek, Lisette Wendelyn Khee Panlilio also known as Lissy Panlilio.Read More
See how to wear the latest styles and what looks are the most aristocratic for you. Get ideas of what to wear and the best places to buy clothing.Read More
Your destination to talk about friends, life, travel and whatever else needs to be said. Bloom and boom like never before.Read More
Take 40% OFF Over US$55 CODE:TG40
Take 45% OFF Over US$100 CODE:TG45
Get Your New Fashion
Find Your Unique Fashion Style from SheIn. here: CREAT YOUR NEW SEASON
*Commissioned post by Zaful, but all opinions are my own.
Take 40% OFF Over US$55 CODE:FE40
Take 45% OFF Over US$100 CODE:FE45
Get Your latest summer fashion form SheIn.
Do not hesitate, just buy it. here: SUMMER'S TAIL
*Commissioned post by SheIn, but all opinions are my own.
*Commissioned post by ROMWE, but all opinions are my own.
*Commissioned post by SheIn, but all opinions are my own.
Hi guys! I hope you had a fun weekend. I was working last weekend but did a little bit of blogging research. I’m thinking of having a Youtube Vlog but I’ll have to make time for it to happen. I’ll let you guys know what I’m up to.
So just to let you guys know, every time I go out- may it be to the mall, church, restaurant, I always bring a huge bag with me. Every time people ask me what’s in my bag, I would tell them my life is in my bag. Lol My life, I’m referring to my make-up bag. My pink Mango bag is my life.
So, you might be wondering what’s in my make-up bag. Don’t worry, I’ll share it to you.
These are make-up products that's in my bag :
1. Moisturizer –Nature Republic’s Moisturizing Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
I've been using this product for almost a year now and I really love it! I use it as a moisturizer. Every time I put it on my face it leaves a fresh and cool feeling on my skin. My skin gently absorbs the Aloe Vera gel making my skin so smooth and it smells so good. I usually put it after I finish putting on my Kevlo Morning Set. Kevlo is my beauty secret. I'll tell you about on my future post.
2. Primer- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Blooming Fit [Natural Beige]
I thought Dubai has everything but I was wrong. They don't have Etude House in Dubai!! The horror. They should put one here. I'm begging you. *sobs* Anyway, since they don't have Etude House here, every time a friend or an office mate of mine goes to Philippines for vacation, I usually ask them to buy it for me and I’ll just pay them back. It's struggle especially if you only have the last pint of your BB Cream! Scary. I always love Korean products. They deliver really well. You can really see good results and its worth spending on! I've been using Etude House BB Cream for 3 years now. I look like a Korean already lol
3. Foundation- Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation or Maybelline 30 Sand Super Stay 24 H Compact Powder
My skin is not sensitive as it used to be. Way back in high school and college, I used to have small pimples on my face. It's really annoying actually. Trying lots of products and in the end, it just gets worse. Well thank God I discovered Kevlo. It changed my life. I don't have any sensitivity on my skin now but my problem is it's very oily. Especially during summer when it's humid. I used this foundation powder because it absorbs the oil and doesn't look like oily. It just shines like a diamond. Lol. I used either Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation or Maybelline 30 Sand Super Stay 24 H Compact Powder.
4. Eyebrow- Nichido Eyebrow Gel (brown)
I bought this product during my vacation in Philippines 3 months ago. I was curious about it. Etude House also have the same product but it was a little bit expensive. That's why I tried the one from Nichido. It's very easy to use and it don't smudge on my eyebrows. It's just perfect! It lasts long too. . I use it every day.
5. IN2IT FINE TIP WATERPROOF EYEBROW LINER
This is my first time to try a product from IN2IT. I don't know. No one introduced me to this brand. Luckily I found it in my city. I was with mom looking for make ups to buy before flying back to Dubai. The sales lady just did her job well selling me this Waterproof Eyebrow Liner and I immediately bought it. It's very slim, smaller than a pencil. But it works so good. The downside is that it's easily runs out. It only lasted less than 3 months with me. My Nichido Eyebrow Liner last for almost one year. haha
6. Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner
What I like about this eyeliner is that it's very easy to use because of its pointy brush. It last long and easy to wash. I don't get the panda eyes. Lol This is good especially for beginners.
7. Rimmel London ScandalEyes Retroglam Mascara
I have short lashes. This is a sad truth. What the hell, I can't do about it. That's why having the right mascara is crucial for me. Haha. I got this product from Burjuman Centrepoint. I have mine in black and it really extends my lashes and makes it fuller.
8. Ever Bilena Studio Finish Stick Foundation (Miel)
This is the best concealer I’ve ever tried. I used to love Nichido Stick Concealer but Ever Bilena Concealer took Nichido's place in my heart. It has perfect coverage and no one can notice the dark circles under my eyes. Get one now!
9. Maybelline Dream Sun Triple Bronzing Powder 02 Brunette
I’m one of the girls that are struggling to have a perfect contoured face, but sadly, I don’t know how to apply make-up that much. I’m using this bronzing powder just to shape up my forehead, cheekbones, nose and chin. I have the cream type of contour kit but I rarely use it. I just don’t know how to blend it well. Haha. I would still prefer this powdered one from Maybelline.
10. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (Fresh Pink)
I have this blush for a year now. It’s just gives me the right pink color. I don’t look like I’ve been slapped by twenty demons. Lol. I also like it’s shimmering effect after putting on my face. It just shines whenever the light strikes on it. I don’t feel pretty when I’m not wearing it.
11. Mac Lipstick (Viva Glam)
I got this lipstick on my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I just love it. I look so glamorous. It’s a dark red color. Very sexy color! It’s like a seduction lipstick. It’s perfect for night out. But sometimes I use it in the office, I just don’t put a lot when I’m in the office. Just a little bit reddish to color up my lips. But during night out, you can have a full coverage of Viva Glam MAC Lipstick on you. For sure you will catch everyone’s attention.
How about you? What’s in your make-up bag? Do you use the same make-up products that I have? Share it with me by leaving some comment below : )
Have a great weekend guys!
Hi guys! I hope you’re having a blast. I’m so sorry if I’ve been MIA for the last couple of weeks as I’ve been so busy with a lot of things. Especially last weekend, it was my birthday last Saturday. And yes, I just turned 25. I thank God for bringing me this far. Though I’m quite sad that I’m getting older. Lol. When my friend, Maizy asked me how do I feel now that I’m 25, I just replied “I don’t wanna grow up!” haha.
Anyway, just a short recap on what had happened during my birthday celebration. I booked a 2 Bedroom Room at Roda Amwaj Suites. There was a countdown for my birthday. We started celebrating on the 29th until the 30th of July. Aljohn, Dona, Ate Camille and I cooked dinner. The guests started arriving at 7 pm. I just invited a few people: Marah, Ella, Dona, Ate Camille, Summer, Hannah, Sarah, Carmela, Agot, Eshy, Nick, Tom and my cousin Ate Sarah. Thank you guys for celebrating my birthday with me.
Anyway, the main topic of this blog post is my prize from Entertainer GCC. A free Pole Dance Class. Hannah and I won the contest, unfortunately she wasn’t able to come because she was not feeling well. I personally think I should be blamed for that because we had too much fun on my birthday celebration. Lol!
I got in touch with Lesego, the Social Community Manager of Entertainer GCC as soon as they’ve tagged me in Instagram as one of the winners. She sent me the details of the Pole Dancing Class. I didn’t have a hard time looking for the place because it’s very accessible and it’s near Jumeirah Lake Towers Metro Station Seaside.
I met some new friends, Lesego, Julie and one our Pole Dance Instructor and Co-Owner of Pole Fit Dubai, Ms. Vlada Zhizhchenko. Vlada is from Russia and she’s been doing Pole Dancing for 7 years now and she’s been competing Internationally. Wow! She’s so fit and her body is super-toned. Kinda jealous actually, all I have are flabs. T_T
First, we had some preliminary exercises for warm up. Just the usual such as head rotation exercises, arms rotation exercises, push-ups and many more. The interesting part is when we were using the pole. Am I excited? More like nervous. I don’t lift my entire body on the pole. Thank God Vlada was there to guide me. We were taught to do the Pole Walk, Pole Turns, Fireman Spin, Backhook Spin and many more.
It was my first time to do it and swear it’s was hard for me because I lack practice and lack exercise. Guys, this is not just completely dancing, flirting and being sexy. It’s a full body work out! My whole body was sore the following day. I think If I’ll do this religiously, then I’ll have muscles now and all my flabs will be gone. It’s a fun way to workout especially If you join in classes or groups. I definitely recommend Pole Dancing Classes in Pole Fit Dubai and I personally recommend Vlada to be your instructor. She’s the best! : )
Pole Fit Dubai is located at Marina Sail Tower, Ground Floor, Dubai Marina.
If you're taking the metro, it's just a 5 minutes walk from Jumeirah Lake Towers Seaside. It's around the corner after Dubai Yacht Club.
For more information, you may contact them at 800-POLE FIT (765 33 48) or 04-5516911 or you may check their website here.
How about you guys? Have you tried Pole Dancing Classes before? How was your experience? Share it below comments : )
I have kept my mouth shut for the past few days about this Kanye/ Kim vs. Taylor Swift issue. I’m a fan of Taylor Swift, I don’t go gaga over her or collect her albums or such. I just admire her as a person and as an artist. Same goes to Kanye West and his wife, Kim Kardashian. I just to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians since college. I adored their family and watched Kendall and Kylie grew up. I’m not here to judge what Kanye/ Kim did to Taylor or say bad things about them regarding the incident. I just want to voice out what I need to say and I think it’s time speak now or I’ll forever hold my peace.
These are the following reasons why I will still support and defend Taylor Swift from her bashers:
1. Her songs were like warm hugs during my break ups. During every heartbreak, you yearn for someone who could understand you and could help you take the pain away. You can’t tell your parents how painful you feel because you feel that there are more important problems that your parents need to attend to rather than console you with a typical teenage heartbreak. You can’t tell your friends because they might judge you for all the wrong reasons. Where heartbreak is your national anthem and you sing it proudly, Taylor was there.
As I walked out and set him free, her music was in my head saying “it’s gonna be alright”. The pain.. it’s very exhausting. You keep telling yourself that you are never getting back together, like ever and you deserve someone better. Back when I swore that I’ll gonna marry him someday even though I know he was trouble when he walked in. I didn’t have my happy ending, didn’t have my perfect fantasy when all I wanted was to be wanted. Her songs were there to remind me that I’m gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well. I can’t hide the pain because band aids don’t fix bullet holes. I just have to let go and move forward.
2. Her songs were like a silver lining during the times when I felt lost. During college, where a life before you know who you’re gonna be. I was so messed up and struggling to find “ME” . I don’t know who I was, who I want to be or what would be my future. Scared, confused and felt so alone. Taylor wanted me to remember it all too well. Because right now, I know the fck who I want to be, and I’m so fckng happy of what I’ve achieved with my life right now. Cheers to those people who wandered, got lost, hid on their own shadow and now finally opening up and achieving their dreams one step at a time. Capture it, remember it. Coz when you look back, you’ll just smile and tell yourself “I did it”.
3. Her songs made me accept myself. I get jealous to other girls that she’s got everything that I have to live without. I don’t say it but I get jealous too. I’m just a human being. I accept that this world is not a fairytale, and I’m not a princess. I can be mean, I could hurt other people. I don’t have to pretend that I’m this goody good girl trying to impress other people that I’m perfect Coz I’m not. I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.
4. Her songs make me feel excited about falling in love. Whenever you hear her songs about love, you remember someone – may it be your boyfriend, crush, special someone in your life. You imagine yourself looking at their James Dean eyes, their perfect smile that could light up the whole town, and touching them realizing that you ever wanted was right there in front of you. You experience this kind of feeling when you internalize her lyrics and just let your mind and heart do their work.
When you’re in love, it’s like taking on the world together. It’s just you and him. He’ll be the prince and you’ll be the princess. Then you see sparks fly whenever he smiles and you have so many dreams about you and him. Happy ending, that’s all you have to think about. To have fun, enjoy and dance in the storm in your best dress, fearless.
5. Her songs are your weapons in fighting for yourself and for what you believe is right. When you feel like the people around you pushes you down, don’t cry. Don’t worry, people throw rocks at things that shine, but they can’t take what’s ours. That’s life. That’s just how it is. You can’t please everyone. Been there, a couple of times. I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me. You can’t change how people feel about you. So don’t try. Just live your life, be happy and don’t let other people bring you down. Prepare to strike a match! There’s a time to be a nice person, and there’s a time to say enough is enough. People can’t take me down with just one single blow. Always remember, hater’s gonna hate, hate, hate.
Taylor doesn’t know me at all. We were never friends in person or in any social media sites. I’m just here to support her in times of good times and in bad. Because she’s an exceptional woman. Very talented and one of the greatest artists I’ve known. I salute you! All these will come to an end, the verdict comes from those with nothing to do, so just shake it off T. : )
|Dress:||China Town Singapore|
Hi everyone, after a week without posting. . here I am now. As of today, it's a holiday here in Dubai as we celebrate Eid Al Fitr. But unfortunately, I'm working during the Eid holidays. I just thought I can blog during the holidays. Well, that's life! I have to work work work. : )
Anyway, this is another outfit post. Delayed post. again. haha. This was taken last month (June) at Old Dubai. I have my dream team already, Aljohn the Photographer and Maizy my stylist/ manager. haha. So expect more photos from me especially on my instagram. Despite the summer heat, we were able to take good photos. This is the side of Dubai that I really like. It's so rich in culture, it's peaceful, calm and elaxing compare to the busy streets and party places in Dubai.
What I wore in this shoot is a dress I bought from China Town Singapore and it just cost me SGD 10. Cheap right? But it's cute and just my style. I kinda like korean fashion and girly dresses so this is why I chose to buy this dress. I also bought a pair of wedges in Bugis Singapore. It's a black wedge. I haven't worn it yet, but I should probably have a shoot wearing it. soon. The heels that I wore are from River Island which I bought from Zabeel Flea Market for AED 45. I'm glad it was the same size as mine. I'm struggling to find my shoes size here in UAE. I'm just size 6 and girls here in UAE are wearing 9 or 10. gosh! I should probably shop at the kids section. lol
That's all for now and I promise I'll write again soon. XOXO
Hey loves, this romper is probably one of my cutest item in my closet. The fact that denims are very in trend to wear right now. My favorite, Vanessa Hudgens is also a fan of denims. She has photos on the internet wearing denim romper, denim jumpsuits, denim jeans and many more. I just love her style : ) I wore this denim romper when I was in Singapore. It's very comfortable to wear and it was very humid in Singapore that time. I guess i picked the right outfit. haha. I was also wearing plain white sneakers from K-Swiss. This look is just perfect for summer! I just wish I can wear clothes like these in Dubai. It's Ramadan now and we all have to wear conservative clothes in respect to our Muslim brothers and sisters.
So what's your favorite denim style?
Thanks for reading and please do leave some comments. Till next time, ciao!